Sunday 11 January 2009

Appetite for Love




When it comes to love I am like a child who, no matter the age refuses to believe that Santa is not real. The kind of person who thinks love lasts forever and who believes that there is only one perfect person for you in this world and if you are one of the lucky ones and you find your prince/princess charming, you better hold them tight and treat them good. I am the one who finds purpose of existence in love and passion.


Here I am not talking only about romantic love, although that one is on the very top of them all, here I am primarily talking about having love and passion for everything in life: the work you do, your family, your pet, your garden, your car etc. Whatever it is that makes your heart skips a beat and speeds up your blood flow, whatever makes you blush and puts the smile on your face when you get up in the morning feeling on top of the world.


See, first thing I do in the morning, with my eyes still closed and very, very disoriented I look for him, for him who I consider to be The One. I tap with one hand and look for his hand, chest, face...than I open one eye and realize he is not even there, just an empty pillow.... than I sink my head into mine and get upset and don't feel like waking up at all, which is usually followed with beating on my alarm clock or cell phone, again tap, tap with the same right hand from the elbow just stronger and angrier, once its silenced or broken I turn around to sleep some more.


I notice when leafs on the tree by my house are still golden brown and green even though its November, I notice if the person who I always see on the bus stop in the morning is not there anymore and I wonder if he is sick or maybe just slept in. Sometimes I look at the peoples faces on the bus, in the tram, walking down the street and wonder where are they going and who is waiting for them at home. I can tell by their eyes that they are tired, worried, sad, hopeless and wonder why...the creepy as it sounds this starts of my train of thoughts and leads my thinking into completely different direction, I reflect myself of it. I use those people as mirrors.


Looks like I am emotionally old school while physically and spiritually liberal, or just rather observant. It is hard to tell. One thing I know for a fact is that I have a strong appetite for love, while some have strong appetite for money or success, the way I think these have to be balanced, cause if you only crave for money and success than you will become money obese and love hungry and die, and nobody wants to die. :)


Xoxo,


Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment