Thursday 14 May 2009

DRIVING them crazy



Lately I haven't been sleeping well at all. I keep thinking about things, worrying, can't forget, I wish I could erase last year and a half totally out of my memory, maybe that would help, it was all a lie anyways, mission impossible.

Tomorrow I will go where I always go when I feel like I am pushed into a corner and can't see a way out...and pray, for a miracle ...haha...

Anyways...Today I continued my driving lessons. The instructor was brave enough to stick with me. The poor thing is sweating as soon as he sees me so I decided to chit-chat with him to make him more relaxed and I gave him a nickname Zokić-Smokić, he didn't like the nickname.I was focused while driving and doing good, other than the usage of the stick, the car keeps turning off on me, I think it might be broken?!

I wore my dark brown wooden heel sandals, I did not ran over anybody so I guess I passed today’s lesson, he was relieved when I turned off the engine. I asked him what kind of car does he think would suite me, he said Formula 1. hihihihi....Silly man....

On my way home I was thinking about these cars and all. I never had much interest nor I know much about cars but I guess I should get myself one. So, I was thinking about the two pretty ones I like a lot Audi - A8 or a Porsche Boxter.

Since I need to go to one of those dealerships where they sell those I asked Google about how to go about buying car and what are the watch outs. First I jotted down some of the most important things for me to ask, so here we go:

Audi-A8
1. Do you have this model in pink or plum purple?
2. Can you make it into automatic?
3. How many horses does it have?
4.What is the size of the trunk?
5. Does it use a lot of gas?

Porsche Boxter
1.How much does it costs to put in pink leather seats?
2. Where do I put a baby seat in a 2 seater once I decide to have babies?
3. How fast can it go?
4. What is the size of the trunk?
5. Can you make it into automatic?


Ok, this seems enough for now. I am sure they will tell me more info about the car once I decide to buy it. If you can think of additional questions please do tell, I am open for suggestions.Love status: On hold. Cannot and will not let myself fall in love. I test my feelings by asking myself would I take a bullet for my ex, since my answer was: Without thinking YES.
This is how I know it is not the time to move on. I’ll take it one step at a time.


xoxo

~Kat

P.S. Dog status: Roko has started a new love affair, since he is still injured and cant walk, she is coming to see him and licks his nose while he is lying in his little house all day hauling in pain. Gosh...even female animals are stupid and naive when in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment