Thursday 11 October 2012

What time it is?



Is time to buy Clox!

I get a lot of media requests from various brands to publish some information about their new collections daily, I seldom pick pieces from collections which I really like and present them to you, my lovely lady readers.

After yesterdays post Balancing it all where I was talking about how hard it is for a women today to find a proper work life balance and to find time for herself in her busy daily schedule where 24 hours just doesn't seem to be enough to do it all....I got information about new collection of Clox! It must be a sign! Shoes come to girl''s rescue! In every single fairytale there is a prince, OK, maybe sometimes a horse..but always and I mean ALWAYS there are shoes.

When I was little, you could ask me to tell you back a story about Cinderella or a Snow White and I would not remember the whole story from start to finish and I would probably make it up as I go, BUT I could remember and in details explain and elaborate on her dress, and her shoes.

Once again...as it happens in a fairytale, shoes come to rescue. 

CLOX is the first brand of stilettos with working clocks (yes, they tick-tack on your fit). Clock hands are actually legs, running in circles day after day, showing the irony of steps and time and its connection in the life of every modern woman.



Clox collections are produced in very limited editions in a small family-run factory in Croatia, and is available worldwide through the web shop.



Clox woman is never lost. Even when she wanders into The White Forest, she uses her intuition to find the very tree rich in juicy fruits of fashion. Passion Fruit Collection is nothing but a reflection of herself - uninhibited, independent, different. It's made for women who always choose to take the hidden path and dare reach for the forbidden fruit.


 Photographer: Mladen Šarić | Model: Martina Marinić  | Mia Marić, Igor Manasteriotti


Be sure to follow Clox via Facebook & Twitter


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment