Saturday 15 May 2010

5 Fabies




  Last weekend I moved into my new apartment: think small kitchen (custom fit), pale pink walls, walk in closet and a fairly spacey living room. Ahh my shoes finally have a good home!

 I had most of the week off and surprisingly I am getting interested in vine glasses, salad bowls and curtains. I thought this might be the end of fashionable me as you know it as I was passing by the designer clothing store windows and walking in home decoration stores. However, I found myself placing heels I haven't worn yet on display on the cupboards as they are picture frames...ahh I am  hopeless. 

Bellow I listed my latest 5 favorite fabies I found for inspiration:

1. Gorgeous pattern head wrap worn with one of my all time favorite camel coat.





2. Scull lace skirt is absolute must have for every girlie girl :)



3. Alexa Mulberry bag is my new Hermes in this particular color it can be worn with anything and fits a lot of stuff (that are all important and worn in womens bag every day). Ahh I shall get it one day :)

4. Floral socks worn with brown sandals, I just got a pair of suck socks in H&M recently and I wear them over my brown gladiator heel sandals, washed out boyfriend jeans and a floral dress.


5. Perfect city bicycle. I have been searching for this one to replace my gym so I can do only pilates in the gym. Tomorrow morning I am going to a vintage market so keep your fingers crossed for me to find a decent one to color latter on in pink ;)
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

Xoxo,

         Kat

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love, love, love, the floral socks and the bike!!! Keeping my finger crossed you find the bike on the market, and let me ride it when I visit you at your new fabulous flat!:)

    ReplyDelete