Saturday 15 May 2010

Shoesaholic anonymous fix






After careful consideration I have accepted a fact that I am guilty as charged of being a chronic shoesaholic. 


My addiction is being manifested not so much in uncontrollable urge for buying of hot heels as much as it is about searching for new models, patterns and designs of most often high heel female footwear everywhere I go.


So there you have it - My name is Katarina and I am a shoesaholic.


Latest shoesaholic picks:




Camilla Skovgaard



Elizabeth and James
Lanvin



Rock & Republic 



Yves Saint Lauren


Frankie Morello


Elvira



Sergio Rossi


Forever 21



Givenchy


Bionda Castana





Christian Louboutin 



Shoelust



Gianmarco Lorenzi



Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte


Charlotte Olympia



Conquering Vertigo


Anastasia Radovich



Giuseppe Zanotti



Jil Sander


Marc Jacobs



Nicholas Kirkwood

    This is all  for this Shoesaholic anonymous meeting darlings, stay tuned for the next one where I will post some more fixes to keep you going for next couple of days ;) 

Xoxo,

         Kat

          "I will literally be, the old woman who lived in her shoes."
~Carrie~













No comments:

Post a Comment