Monday 28 June 2010

La Summer Awakening







Last couple of days I have started to implement some changes in my life which I have been procrastinating for so long with an excuses like getting over bad relationship, overload at work..yada yada...

Now, I got promoted at work, I got used to living in Europe again and have so many amazing friends - seems like a great start! This time of change totally fits the waking up, new beginning, falling in love summer season opening mood.


 I met some pretty impressive people during my football Cup weekend in Geneva who's life experiences and their active, positive, metropolitan spirit and lifestyles inspired me to continue my plans and maintain fearless attitude I always had but neglected for a while.

 Some of my summer resolutions are:

1. Learn French (aka book Vacation in Paris)





2. Get a pink car & a bicycle (white seats and shoe space in it are a necessity)






3. Start training for a marathon (God help me)



4. Stay true to myself (no matter the heartbreak)




5. Touch the rainbow :)



 I am sure that as always my resolutions will have their good and their bad days, but I won't know until I try.

Xoxo,

    Kat

"You have brains in your head.


You have feet in your shoes.


You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.

And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go."

~Dr. Seuss ~




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite the list for summer ;) good luck!

    I saw that you commented on Susie's (from Style Bubble) Anything But Black post where she featured several ASOS pieces (specifically an embellished shoulder) and I thought you might be intersted in a DIY 3D Floral that I did:

    http://www.fvncy.com/2010/06/painting-roses.html

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete