Saturday 5 June 2010

What's love got to do with it?




         The reason why I describe my blog as a line of love and a line of passion is my belief that one writes when one has extreme emotions about something/someone. Such emotions I have mostly about two things: man and fashion.

  As described in one of my past lines of love. I have been dating a couple of  man recently and kind of just getting to know them. After a while, only one remained as a constant in my life. 


However, the one who remained was the only one I haven't been taking seriously all along.

   From the beginning I prepared myself for a casual dating - friendship kind of thing and slowly have gotten to know him in a different light. I came to admire his courage, dedication, intelligence, growth and ambitions. I have developed a care for him, a need to protect him and to help him with what he would like to accomplish for himself in any way I can, because I really believe he deserves it all and more after what he has been through in life.

 First time I realized that was when we haven't spoke for a few days and I got so worried that I had a really bad dream about something happening to him and woke up crying like a baby.

At the same time, for the first time in a long time, despite his couple of key flaws, I felt safe, protected and understood. He seems to share my point of view in many things, my ambition, business sense, goals and unique, sarcastic and random, kind of stupid sense of humor.

    From nowhere, it came to me, I got hitched. 

After couple of bad dates with couple of good man, and more then a couple of poor excuses to myself why they are so wrong for me, I realized that I care for that one guy more than I have originally planned to, worst of all, I can't seem to make it go away. Now I am clueless about what to do.

 Since I realized this, I am avoiding him and ignoring this feeling which I can't seem to rationally explain, knowing the reality of the situation I am in. Although wrong on so many levels at the same time it seems to be most natural thing ever, while there is no choice for me to make. No choice at all.






Xoxo,


   Kat


        
 " The heart is forever inexperienced."
      

No comments:

Post a Comment