Sunday 19 June 2011

Spike me please!



BAM! Lets get spiked!
From Topshop to Louboutin, H&M to Burberry and McQueen, season in and season out – they are rockin’ the runway and seems like they’re here to stay! Spikes – darlings!







All Burberry



To be worn by bad girls go out, or good girls gone bad –everybody seem to want to get spiked. I have selected some of the amazingly spiked pieces of clothing and accessories available now on your favorite online & bricks and mortar shops for you to get inspired. I myself love to wear gentle summer florals, nudes and powder pinks however each of us has that f… off world moment when we just get in the moods that call for dark and spiky pieces. 




Even men wear spikes for some extra manliness and some bad boy appeal ;)


All photos source:Google



I am a definitely a mood rather than occasion inspired dresser so my spiky looks tend to come out either when I am feeling extra fierce or super fragile so I need some spiky heels for protection.

It’s a dangerous world out there ladies! You got your spikes on?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment