Wednesday 22 June 2011

Welcome to my world!


Photobucket
This is to invite you to my dazzling world of fantasy, drama, fabulosity, fashion, shabby chic furnishing, 24-7 dreaming, romance, hard work, puppy love and Papi love; to my world of inspiration and my hopeless romantic and positive, but real vibe which I am trying to project in my blog posts although sometimes in sarcastic and humorous way.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

It has been almost four years now since I wrote my first blog post driven by a bit different things then it' is the case today. I feel like my writing is more structured now and through this blog I have matured and grown together with you who have been following me through all these years – which I love you and thank you for! I am really touched by your emails and comments – they really make my day every time – keep them coming!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now my blog is more focused but still inspired by same core values and personal interests.

LIFE
As an extremely hyper person, I do have rather rich personal and professional life out of which I pick the events that triggered my emotions which I think you could relate to and find comfort in, and I share them interested to hear your thoughts and your stories.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


LOVE
Hopeless romantic that I am, both heartaques and crazy in-loves inspire me to write true story short tales which I form into lyrics To Whom It May Concern J I still believe in true, honest, crazy, inconvenient, can’t live without each other kind of love!

Photobucket


FASHION
 I am still motivated and inspired by fashion trends but I do not report on recycled seasonal trends, my focus is on personalization and innovation which young and fierce new designers bring to this new age fashion industry – which is now more than ever before personalized, global and reactive towards needs which street puts forward.


Photobucket
Photobucket


What motivates you in your daily life lovelies? Do you go after your dreams?


"Insist on yourself. Never imitate."
Ralph Waldo Emerson 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment