Thursday 1 March 2012

I SPY: Vintage Barcelona



I already wrote a post about part of my trip to Barcelona. Right after business trip to Prague I traveled to Barcelona to support my boyfriend at basketball tournament, as he was obviously only practicing and playing most of the day I spent with my friend Nina (who took these photograph for me - so thank you Nina!).

Most of the day we spent walking around, shopping and exploring Barcelona’s vintage district and this is where we found 2 super cute vintage store La Swing – where the lady was quite knowledgeable about the carefully selected clothes and second one was a small second hand shop which was at the same time the workshop for remaking your old clothes.

I bought one pair of high wasted cropped pants in pale blue (I will post the photo when it will be warm enough in Zagreb to wear them).

Bellow you can see the rest of the photos J

Ahh I love Barcelona weather!

p.s. Do you know of any good vintage stores in your town?




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. jao predivno! vintage radnje su prva stvar koju ja tražim kad sam na putovanjimaa, na proljeće idem u Pariz i Amsterdam i jedva čekam da u njihove zavirim! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuu bila sam, Pariz ima predivne, ali su dosta skupi. Uživaj, jedva čekamo post :)

      Delete
  2. Divno! Bila sam u Brceloni i baš bi voljela opet ići!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obožavam sunceeee :) Ni ducani nisu losi ;)

      Delete
  3. Super dućkas! Materijal za učenje ;)

    ReplyDelete