Saturday 24 March 2012

Mimoki - Spanish word for a lady!



Since my boyfriend works here in Madrid I truly spend a lot of time here so during this visit I am taking time to explore fabulous multi brand stores, hopefully another small vintage shop like Templo de Susu which I found the last time I was here and I am hoping to discover talented local designers just like the Juan Vidal whose work I absolutely adore!

As you could have seen from some of my previous posts like: Wrap it your way and So many hats and only one head, I really love to buy and wear hats and head wraps, in two just mentioned posts I also shared a tutorial on how to wrap it if you are curious to try it.

My new discovery is Mimoki an original headdresses, which also sells shoes and bags in the brand's signature style. Amazing boutique, absolutely gorgeous hats, hat covers, head wraps and accessories to match are just some of the reasons why you should visit Mimoki when visiting Madrid. World famous fashionista and since recently fashion designer herself Victoria Beckham loves and wears Mimoki hats, but Mimoki pieces are also regularly featured in top fashion magazines including Spanish Vogue.


Here is how these amazing little works of art look like; I am sure that when wearing Mimoki piece lady simply cannot go unnoticed! I want them all! J






Would you dare to wear one of these fabulous pieces lovelies? 


"A hat is a flag, a shield, a bit of armor, and the badge of femininity.
A hat is the difference between wearing clothes and wearing a costume;
it's the difference between being dressed and being dressed up;
it's the difference between looking adequate and looking your best.
A hat is to be stylish in, to glow under, to flirt beneath,
to make all others seem jealous over, and to make all men feel masculine about.
A piece of magic is a hat."
Martha Sliter
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!
    MImoki team feels so hapyy after reading your post!
    :-)
    www.mimoki.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimoki team! I am glad you like it :) I absolutely adore your hats! <3 I visit Madrid one week per month and this is how I learned about your brand. Gorgeously dreamy hats!

      Delete
  2. Hvala Sienna!
    A da ih te vidis na glavi! Automatska transformacija u dvorsku damu, svakako i mame poglede prolaznika :)

    ReplyDelete