Tuesday 5 June 2012

MY TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS: Miss Selfridge



There are many reasons why Miss Selfridge is one of my favorite brands. I used to shop in Miss Seldfridge bircks and mortar stores iz UK, Madrid and Zagreba and now I mostly shop online. Last thing I ordered is this mint and scull scarf bellow and one mint peace bracelet. 

What I love about Miss Selfridge the most is that they have great prices, modern prints and fabrications, the close is true to size and I usually pick natural fabrications in which my skin can breath. Bellow is the selection of cool pieces I found in last couple of weeks on Miss Seldfridge online shop.


I love that they have "Going Out" shop and other compassion shopping sections which help me choose and find pieces faster. Since I work for big multinational company I often try to find clothes and dresses particularly which I can wear day to night, bellow is the selection of couple of those, price range for these is from 30 to 50 Euros.



I also very much love the origami and 3D one shoulder dresses in beige-black and red bellow which I would recommend as evening wear both for business and some other semi-formal evening parties.


There is also lovely selection of "Going out" dresses, I am currently obsessed with dresses which have sheer parts and peplum.


I found this cute bondage black fitted dress with bright color wrap detailing which I love but I got the feeling it would be super short on me since I am quite tall with long legs.



Those of you who follow me on Facebook know how much I adore McQueen and scull details, mostly on jewelry and accessories. Last time I ordered from Miss Selfridge online store I was just about to go to Madrid so I entered Madrid address as shipping one and since I was in a hurry I miss-typed the zip code and apartment number, the order was couple of days late but they made some extra efforts and had it found me for which I am so so so grateful, especially since it was totally my fault.


I am trying to get these quite rubber flats for this summer, hopefully they will still have it my size by the time I make my order ;) Since, I think recently they also have a free iPhone app through which you can browse, share and shop on the go which can be a handy feature.


I never before ordered shoes from this site so I cannot tell you how they run in terms of size and quality but bellow are the ones I have on my Summer WANT list :)


What are your experiences with Miss Seldfridge products and online ordering lovelies?


Photobucket

2 comments: