Thursday 6 December 2012

All that glitters...



"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins."














                 As month of December kicked in I instantly got in that holiday spirit! I know it is cheesy and all but I really can't help it, I really like this time of year (minus the cold weather).

 In my dictionary 'holiday spirit' stands for Starbucks peppermint mocha (skinny of course), frozen nose when walking down the street, chunky, soft and warm woolen scarf which my my made for me, smell of chocolate cookies and cakes in the kitchen, opportunity to bust out my woollen hats and fabulous glittery maxi gowns and heels (which I envisioned my self wearing much more often at point of purchase, justifying price per wear ratio).

With all of the above said, please bare with me if you are not so much into holiday celebration stuff as I am as this month I will be focusing my fashion posts on maybe a bit less practical but so much more fun and dreamy fashion pieces.

Today's post therefor I am focusing on all that glitters! I have been waiting for opportunity to post this one so I hope you like it :)

Glittery turban.






"Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is."

Mae West


Ellie Saab SS 2012.

Ellie Saab SS 2012.


Chanel.

Of course, every true fashionista needs to have at least a pair of 'Cinderella' like glittery holiday shoes.


I hope that you like my selection of glittery casual and dressy things to wear, I will be posting more high and low mixed items on my Facebook and Twitter pages as I am putting together my holiday shopping list so stay tune! There will be some presents going out for you as well lovelies! ;)






2 comments:

  1. Ove zadnje shuze su me bacile s nogu! Izgledaju sjajano!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni su isto mrak! Ja puno nosim crne skinny jeans i ovo je bas onaj touch koji trebam pa sam si ih narucila ;)

      La Kat

      Delete