Wednesday 10 March 2010

Pro's & Con's





Every time I see your face,
You take my mind to a better place

But every time u don't take of that bling,
I remember there's nothing good this can bring

Than again you make me smile,
And I forget about it all for a while
And than again you don't call much,
So I really start missing your voice and your touch

I realize that to you I might be a passing thing,
but we're both cool and its just a fling

I love the fact that you are a man and a boy,
but I hate it when you treat me like your little toy

Its so silly how your jokes are corny and stupid,
so why do I laugh so much? Did I got hit by a cupid?

Ouu hell no Cupid! Please skip my ass!
This taken man is not getting my heart's pass!

Than again you make me smile,
And I forget about it all for a while
And than again you dont call much,
So I really start missing your voice and your touch

I love that you are artistic and strong,
So why does it then all this still seem so wrong?

Every time you call we talk for hours,
But we can't go in public and you don't send me flowers

You wrote me a song, the sex is bombastic,
I'm happy around you and feel fantastic

I miss you often but feels stupid to say,
I know you always travel, and that you have to play

I date other guys, they're nice, I make excuses, I get serious with some...

....but than you make me smile, and I'm yours for a while....



No comments:

Post a Comment