Saturday 21 August 2010

Love is not a game.



We both knew it would be impossible or hard, 
but we managed to loose our guard.
Every day together feels like a gift, 
we are happy and our minds often drift.
We forget about what reality brings,
 and our dreams yet again grow bigger wings.

With you time goes by so fast,
You make me happy, sadness is a matter of the past.
You repeat the same jokes, sometimes they are stupid,
I still laugh, guess I got hit by a cupid.

Meat or pasta, you really like my cooking,
above all you like the way I'm looking.
We talk for hours, its our favorite thing,
it triggered a warning , this thing is not just another fling.

I really enjoy listening to you speak,
you are so strong, and have a great physique.
The most important is that I feel protected, 
cared about and always well respected.

But than again reality comes knocking, 
love is not a GAME, 
with heartbreak there is no joking.

Ever since the day we met,
 I really feel safe and emotionally SET,
No matter what happends next,
 I wanna be your friend, there will be no regrets.

Just please don't play a truth or dare,
you know I have feelings for you, you know that I care.

Love is sometimes passionate and cruel, 
for some its a suffer, for some its a jewel.
There is no cheating, no bluff allowed, 
everyone finds their MATCH, the rule saids: speak the truth and stay proud.

But than again, love is a matter of heart,
cupid threw his erow, it shows love where to start.

H.N.S.



3 comments:

  1. Well done and beautifully said. If only Love were like math it would be easy to understand, but boring and blah - so I'm thankful it is the way it is. :)

    By the way, thank you for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much darling!

    Xoxo

    La Kat

    ReplyDelete