Friday 19 November 2010

Red = Passion


October Vogue Turkey

Recent Gala Style editorial photo shoot in an grocery store we did as one of my work projects reminded me on how classic chic 60's style outfits, red lipstics and a classic updo can make an old movies kind of diva out of an "average" looking women, more so, nine month pregnant women. 
              
Further, this made me think about the power of red color and what it does to a women.
It gives us an instant sexy feel, evokes our cat like moves and brings out the sensuality in the way we move. 






Wearing those high leopard print heels, short and tight or long and floaty red dress by fashion virtuoso like Valentino and a Chanel lipstic automatically pushes our chest and our butt out, our shoulders backs with a shinny purse hanging of the thin chain and pout our lips in a seductive manner - its almost an animal instinct. 




    



Meowww you go ladies! Just keep your claws in please! ;)

This year dear to pick something red for holidays! You will surely have stories to tell!
Be daring, be different! 

"I had on a beautiful red dress, but what I saw was even more valuable. 
I was strong. I was pure. I had genuine thoughts inside that no one could see, that no one could ever take away from me. 
I was like the wind. "
~Lindo~
Xoxo,


Photobucket

2 comments: