Tuesday 30 November 2010

Augmented reality in fashion




I am very much into technology (Apple person - I couldn't live without my iPhone) and into fashion so this would than make me fashionable geek :) I am totally into augmented reality online shopping and recently displayed 4D show by Ralph Lauren which he did simultaniously from New York and London (you can see the Ralph's 4D video on the video tab in the right sidebar of my blog.


See bellow a super cool spread I found via Colectiva.


Enjoy lovelies! 







 Ok, now close your mouth! :) I got something even more stunning for you! I know halloween are over, but...there you go! Booooo! 













Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. aaa predobro! btw, i ja obožavam Apple, totalno ovisna:)
    xoxo Sienna

    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da i ja. Evo igrala sam Štrumfove i naručivala hranu iz Konzuma putem na posao. :)

    ReplyDelete