Saturday 6 November 2010

Tango.



Take the charge, write a song,
Shake it at a party all night long.

Always work hard, 
But know how to love 
and when to put down your guard.

Tell the truth, speak no lie,
Be real strong, never cry.
Take a risk and keep your speech brisk.

Always be proud and stand out in a crowd.
Know your worth and speak the truth.

Show me you care and change your life if you dare.
Do it soon, shoot for the moon.
Life is to short to just play the sport,
don't spend most of your life in a lie on an airport.

Invest some in love, currency is heart.
We both have feelings, thats a good start.

Tell me you'll do it, say it or leave,
You know that I care, but I am not that naive.

If you don't show it soon, I will give up and leave,
It takes two to tango, I need to know that you believe.





Tango
Vogue Germany April 2010Photographer: Karl LagerfeldModels: Freja Beha Erichsen & Baptiste GiabiconiFashion Editor: Christiane Arp


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos! Tango is one of my favorite dances, these photos portray it so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it 2! Sexy and seductive! <3

    ReplyDelete