Wednesday 9 February 2011

Editorial: I hate Valentines day but I love me!


Dress by Lei Lou, Alex Dojčinović (order via email by clicking on the right)



Don't we all so loveeee Valentines day - NOT! It became sooo commercialized that we tend to feel the same pressure as we do when we are invited to B-day party of somebody we don't know that well or even worse when a frenemie invites us to his/her birthday, wedding or graduation party and we need to buy them something…in a heart shape..and red. Chocolate maybe. So cliché.



Let’s be honest, what we really want to do for Valentine’s day is to have some extra spicy night with our boyfriend, husband or f-buddy and have an excuse to buy ourselves a new (this season really hot) red dress, some fancy underwear and some dangerous heels, to be taken out to a fancy dinner by a super hot man with an 8pack, gorgeous smile, wearing crisp Armani suite & telling us how gorgeous we look in this red dress and super hot heels ahhh blaaa blaaa… and if we are single we just are annoyed by all the mushiness of this commercial love holiday but we still use it as an excuse for fabulous shopping & a steemy night in…or out ;)






Dress by Anamarija Asanović


Outfit by Elfs

Editorial & styling by: www.moda.hr 
Photographer: Goran Čižmešija
Model:Mirjana Knežević


Here it is to: I love me for Valentine’s!
Cheers lovelies! 

"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.  
When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short,
 chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon."

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"
  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment