Monday 14 February 2011

Red passionista!




There is something truly magical about the red dress, the same as with red lipstick. It demands attention, its erotic, its romantic, its seductive and passionate and you just can't take your eyes of of it! So for all of you madly in love with your boyfriend, girlfriend, new pair of shoes or maybe that new red dress which is totally IN this season, I have selected a number of my favorite Vogue red dresses to encourage you to go for it! Every women should have a red piece in her closet! Not for her man - for herself ;)

“Timeless” Vogue Italia, December 2005
photographer: Tim Walker ,model: Hannelore Knuts

From 1954 Vogue


Liu Wen, Vogue, China, 2009.


Mario Testino, stylist LUCINDA Chambers, model Lara Stone
Vogue UK


“Red & Red” , Vogue Italia, August 1995
photographer: Walter Chin, Stella Tennant

Aishwarya Rai for Vogue India


I hope you all are wearing something red today, at least some lacy underwear. Being in relationship or single it automatically gives you that feeling of naughtiness and attraction all sometimes crave to have - today is the perfect day to bring it out! ;)

"I had on a beautiful red dress, but what I saw was even more valuable. 
I was strong. I was pure. I had genuine thoughts inside that no one could see, 
that no one could ever take away from me. I was like the wind. "
Lindo

Photobucket

2 comments: