Thursday 10 February 2011

US Vogue editorial: Gagastic!



Photo Credit: Mario Testino  
Fashion Credit: Haider Ackermann
Source: Vogue.com


Much anticipated Lady Gaga's US Vogue cover is out! I can't wait to get my hands on the printed copy! Not at all what I expected - its even better!







"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. 
If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore." 





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you dont think the editorial is gagaish? nothing to shock or upset

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its divine! Couturish & out of this world but still trendy & chic! I expected it to be more "aggresive/dark" for some reason (although 4 Spring) but it is much softer & delicate although still showcasing her attitude & rebelion which I love. Still waiting to see print copy & to read the interview though.

    ReplyDelete