Sunday 24 April 2011

Miaowwww!!!



I don't know about you, but I don't buy sunglasses to often. This is one of the things I don't impulse buy but rather take my time and go through magazines and do a little online research before I select a perfect pair, then I find a store where they have them, go there with one of my brutally honest friends and then finally I make a purchase. 





Well this time, the process was a bit different. I guess this time I went with my gut feeling...there is so much Cat like qualities about me (other then the nickname) like - I am rather wild, have a hard time respecting the authority, taking lots of risks, playful (read not ready to grow up fully), having hard time staying at one place for a long time, sensual and well - my eyes, they change color from hazelnut brown to light olive green when I am upset.

Aren't these frames and shades so deliciously Caty darlings? My top pics are Tom Ford - Nikita's.


Trust me, wearing these give you an instant lady appeal and demand attention.





Dare to wear them!

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the lash. That one is the cat. 
If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat."


Mark Twain



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. They all look amazing!! Loooove them! Especially Tom Ford-Nikita!!
    Xoxo, K.

    ReplyDelete