Tuesday 19 April 2011

Spring me in 10!




Ughh...was I busy or was I busy? Posting daily was my 2011. resolution which miserably failed due to completed process of my Proctorization. Spring is hereee what to wear????

Where the hell have I been, quick update is in order:
There is a man.
Learning Spanish.
Insomnia is my middle name.
Xanax is my best friend post traffic accident.
There. Personal update-excuses done. Lets talk fashion now.

My top 10 pieces to buy for this trans-season dangerously flirting with Summer already - now in early Spring.





#1 Diesel  Pink Acid Wash Skinnies.



#2  Long dress to be blown by the wind.



#3 A gorgeous hat darling.



#4 White lacy dress ke che che.


#5 Color crazy.


#6 Wedged for life.

#7 Nudein on the beach.


#8 Clutchin’ in color.



#9 Boyish lady.


#10 Beach coral.


Whatcha say lovelies?




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These pieces are gorgeous. Especially loving the huge white hat!!!

    - Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling! ;) Wanna go hat shopping with me? :) I am saving up for it - real quality hats cost fortune!

    ReplyDelete