Wednesday 13 April 2011

The urban gentleman.




I got a lot of requests from men to write a male fashion post and not just to mention them in traces as the "guilty" ones in heart breaking stories and testimonials.  I hear you, you poor victimized men and I shall do just that. ;) (notice the manly navy blue color font I am using).

As I am, after all, a women. I am selfishly focused on more creative and more fun female fashion, one of the reasons I haven't written about men's fashion before was simple - I haven't had enough knowledge to provide constructive comments on trends in male fashion industry. But I have investigated and at least now I can provide you with links to knowledgeable male fashion bloggers writing about male trends.

Male Fashion bloggers
Male magazines
  • GQ
  • Vanity Fair
  • The Vibe
  • VMan
So this post will feature pieces which men I am attracted to wear, so I apologise for being biased in advance.  Naturally, we get attracted to a men/women visually first, then we notice the vibe they project and just after that intelligence and all of those spiritual personality traits - just to keep it real.

So here we go, my man is an URBAN GETLEMAN.  

Urban gentleman's essentials would be:

 Jacket/coat/blazer 


Sharp fitting suite

Uber cool T-shirts


V-neck and/or cardigans
Dark Jeans & sexy gray sweatpants

Shoes - chucks/ black leather dress shoes/ loafers/ boots 



What do you think lovelies?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment