Thursday 26 May 2011

I SPY: La Chateau.


'
Last week I was fortunate enough to be able to visit Chateau Grand Castle Liptovsky Hradok in Slovakia as part of my business trip. The castle was absolutely amazing, great mix of vintage, historic and hounted- creepy.

The owner pays special attention to details, rooms are equipped with wireless, fresh fruit and chocolates while the whole castle is decorated with amazing historic pieces and there is indeed a feeling that royalty still resides there. Amazing hospitality, together with great food and wines for leisure time while equipped with full technology needed for any conference and/or business meeting this Chateau is the place to be!

Have a look at the pictures I took darlings! Isn’t it just fabulous? J






Guess where I am spying next lovelies? ;)  

"ALways act as if you are wearing an invisible crown!"





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment