Monday 16 May 2011

Madrid mágico.



One would think I would have more photos to share after a week long vacation spent in beautiful Madrid. This was my first and last photo marking start of my vacation on Prague's airport, this was the moment where I took that “deep finally vacation breath” and tried to understand the articles I was reading in latest edition of Spanish Vogue.

Ahh the things we do for love….of fashion J Language is no barrier, and indeed, I understood most of it (thank you Marisol – 5th grade elementary school!). Other three and a half days I have spent detoxing from all of the daily noise of internet, iPhone, Twitter, Facebook, junk food, not sleeping and even blogging....and I tell ya it was short but magical!

At the same time I finally had time to hear myself think (not in a weirdo kind of way) and I had a chance to rethink how I go about what I want and don’t want in life and about the warp speed I am living at. 


Yes, I did all that couple of hours each day during my three day stay, on a sunny terrace in Madrid with my new Amigo mowing the lawn by the pool and occasionally curiously looking at me stretch in yoga poses in between my  Spanish Vogue and chic-lit pages.

Another magical thing happened in Madrid actually, it caught me totally of guard and I am still not sure how to go about it…all I know is that I am enjoying the journey. J




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment