Monday 2 May 2011

Power shift: What is it about men?



The truth is it gives me great pleasure to be able to do everything on my own.


I am able to make money on my own, much more than an average guy my age. I can put together a furniture piece and do type of work “men are suppose to do around the house” with my manicured nails and I am successful in most of the things I do, that is just the fact. Indeed I am far from your average girl both career wise and relationship wise. I don’t nag much; I don’t have bad PMS crises nor am I a control freak, I do have y bitch moods but they are reserved for moments when I am deprived of essentials – like sex or quality time with you. One would say I don’t need a man for traditional things, men are being used for J but there is a room for you, not in front of me, not behind me but by my side.

What is the problem you ask?

Not many men can handle women who they don’t think needs them for something essential, being money or housing or just a lifestyle they strive to have or project they have. Seems like most men are coded to be providers and hunters, most don’t admit it, but sooner or later it comes up in a relationship.

Now, what is a woman to do? Do we act stupid and let them feel superior or should we not settle for such guys and look for a “new age”, totally open minded guy who is so confident and strong minded that he will not feel threaten or less of a man next to a successful women?

How rare is it today for women to find a man beside of who women can feel like a women lovelies?

“Love is not about to people competing with each other,
it is about completing each other.”






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a long standing problem for the freedom lovely independent, self-sufficient woman. THis is how Chanel put it....“It’s probably not just by chance that I’m alone. It would be very hard for a man to live with me, unless he’s terribly strong. And if he’s stronger than I, I’m the one who can’t live with him. … I’m neither smart nor stupid, but I don’t think I’m a run-of-the-mill person. I’ve been in business without being a businesswoman, I’ve loved without being a woman made only for love. The two men I’ve loved, I think, will remember me, on earth or in heaven, because men always remember a woman who caused them concern and uneasiness. I’ve done my best, in regard to people and to life, without precepts, but with a taste for justice.”

    ReplyDelete