Thursday 29 September 2011

Lights.Camera.Action.





   Fashion.hr Industrija, fashion trade fair & promotional event combined with fashion.hr fashion shows in the night hours are kicking off the fashion events season in Croatia, which consists of three fashion weeks in total: fashion.hr, Cro-a-porter and Fashion Week Zagreb, in that exact order, stretching from end September to end November.

        Those who follow my blog know that I choose to write about Croatian fashion events sparingly and I am rather focused on highlighting the selected local designer for which I think based on my practical experiences of working in fashion business (retail, wholesale & fashion weeks) and now in PR for large global company, have a good quality product, well developed overall business strategy and brand strong enough to compete on relentless global market.

Bellow you can read my previous posts with commentary on mentioned Croatian fashion weeks:


One of these designers who’s show I am super excited to see tomorrow is of my fabulous friend Alex Dojčinović, now widely recognized in Croatia as a star designer with an enormous perspective for an international expansion and success, as she has proven to be consistent in designing quite concise and highly sellable collections with aesthetics and price points with which most of women can relate to and can afford.

My review of Alex’s new collection is due tomorrow right after the show! Hopefully I will manage to also visit Fashion.hr Industrija trade show during the day on Saturday before departing for Madrid, as they have set a quit interesting schedule for the next couple of days.

I am curious to also learn about your perspective on Croatian fashion weeks, what are your expectations darlings?

"As a fashion designer, I was always aware that I was not an artist,
 because I was creating something that was made to be sold, marketed, used, and ultimately discarded."
Tom Ford



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. really like your header.
    following you now.please follow back if you like my beauty and fashion blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jedva čekam sutra vidjeti što je Alex novoga napravila :D:D (or today)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veselim se, vec sa scrapala pozivnice za druge istovremene evente. Friends come first!

    ReplyDelete