Friday 16 November 2012

All grown up...and still a princess.



"Always wear your invisible crown!"



Not that my work wee wasn't super exhausting, but then I finally get everything done by ten o'clock Friday night and start typing up one of my blog post, being my usual ADD (attention deficit) self, two minutes later I end up reading an article on Mashable saying that only 9% of people actually get to work in a profession which they dreamed about when they were little. 

Ugh...thanks Mashable,'real inspiring', just what I needed on Friday night. 

A minute later, my hyper, at times slightly ghetto self said - "No,no, can't do!" I'll find a way to become a princess, meaning to wear a crown, daily, again (I did it as a child and then they made me take it off when I started going to school) without getting myself fired or ending up in mental institution. 

So I said to myself...tone it down just a bit Katarina, maybe I shouldn't go for full blown Miss America tiara cause then I have to do that elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist wave whenever I see someone I know and in the P&G office in Hungary that might look just a tad unnatural. 

Second best option for me was to consult Vogue. See, Vogue is like fashionistas google, it knows everything! So I did. My compromise solution is to start wearing this lovely, trendy and OH so chic head accessory just like they showed it on runway this season! 


Photo: Rodarte FW 2012.

Photo: D&G FW 2012.

Photo: Chanel preFall 2012.

Photo: Oscar de la Renta FW 2012.

Photo: Oscar de la Renta FW 2012.

Come on, admit it! What did you wanted to become when you were little lovelies? 
Did you give up on your dream already?


"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling!"
Eames (Tom Hardy, Inception)


Photobucket

1 comment: