Friday 30 November 2012

My new Prada.



So.....the story goes like this last Sunday I walked in my boyfriends apartment in Barcelona, he was away as he had a game in another city. As usual I dropped my suitcase, and walked around the apartment to estimate the 'damage' and surprisingly the apartment was much cleaner then usual, he even washed and hanged the laundry. 

I changed my clothes and started with the vacuuming and moping the floors and once I got to the living room..there it was - big, white bag with navy blue printed Prada logo. I turned off the vacuum cleaner and peaked in, I didn't touch it. Wasn't sure it was for me. Then I texted my boyfriend..no response, it was about 4 hours before the game, he was taking a nap in the hotel. Hmm...I was curious, I thought maybe some of his friends from Croatia ordered it as a gift for their wives. I was still curious...I always wanted Prada tote. Not just any Prada tote but Prada Vitello Daino tote.

Prada Vitello Daino tote is not just another designer bag, it is tote of a great value and quality from a brand with long and famous history. Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing. 

This bag is often copied and duplicated so company issues a unique certificate with it in order to protect and identify it's customers. There is very high demand for it so for example Saks Fifth Avenue doesn't allow one to order more then three pieces in 30 days period. 

Finally...I carefully opened the hard white Prada shopping bag and untied the satin white Prada bows holding the bag handles. Inside there was a white soft cotton bag with prada logo and 2 envelopes, one big one with my name on it and a small one with hard certificate card proving bag's authenticity...and then...there it was...in it's full glory - brand new soft black calf leather, double handle,detachable shoulder strap, gold plated hardware, snap closure,one inside pocket and logo fabric lining - Prada Vitello Daino tote and it had a card with my name on it!Ouu happy day! I still can't believe it's mine! :)

"What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today,
when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language."

Miuccia Prada

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I find it rather interesting and strange that someone who likes this really beautiful Prada tote and blog is offering clothes that are opposite to your site and taste. I saw several of your fashion combos on a wonderful site Femina. I must say that the majority of them I don't like. I have a question for you: do you really wear the stuff you are suggesting on Femina. I doubt it, to be honest. Your taste is far more sophisticated judging from this lovely Prada tote. Have a lovely day, Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. HI Aurora,

      Pieces I recommend, not offer on Femina.hr Stylebooks are low and high end mix as you might have seen if you have been following closely each week. So they are exactly my style and taste, I actually recommended similar (even more expensive Prada tote here):

      http://www.femina.hr/clanak/index/r/5/c/3172/se/moda_kako-iskombinirati-mornarsku-vestu-

      It's up to you if you like it or not :) The style is mine and I like it a lot, pieces I pick are sophisticated, made out of great quality fabrics and very elegant.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for answering my question, Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, you made it exciting as if I were to open the present :) It is so sweet that you thought it was for someone's wife :) And the bag.... ahhhh fabulous! I'm also looking forward every weekend for your inspiring Femina columns and interesting pieces you choose, they are soooo me :) Keep up the great work and wear your Prada with joy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dunja for a lovely comment. I am glad you could find something you liked in my inspirational weekend stylebooks. <3 Thank you for following.

      Delete
  4. Divan je i stvarno se potrudio! I još je i stan očistio! Torba je divna<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jel da? Cak i ves objesio :P Hvala ti draga sto se skupa samnom veselis mojoj Pradici znas i sada da sam bas za ovaj model stedila. :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous tote, darling ~ love it!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, that's pretty much the sweetest thing a boy can do for his fashionista girlfriend ever! Congratulations not just on the bag but on having found yourself such a wonderful guy!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ljepo od dragoga sto je stan sredio i tebe iznenadio zeljenom torbom

    ReplyDelete