Thursday 23 September 2010

I SPY: Autunno look perfetto per Milano viaggio!




As I am slowly trying to figure out what to pack for short but fancy, busines but also pleasure - Milan FashionWeek trip I got inspired for a traveling outift. I am also practicing my Italian:


"Mi permetto per favore di avere un grasso-free menta piperita,e un croissant?"
"Dove posso trovare miglior pizza in città?" 
"E' vero che gli uomini italiani sono brevi e peloso?"
"Grazie! Io so che guardano favolosa!"
"Dove posso trovare le migliori calzature store around qui?"
"Dov'è il dopo parte?"


Here is my outfit of the day. What do you think? 
Milano



I am going to take photos of my favorite recent vintage finds. Check out what they are tomorrow. 


Arrivederci cari! :)


Baciare!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment