Thursday 23 September 2010

La packing pour la Milan!


Ok, I got it together. This should be simple and fast, NOT!
I shall start packing. Here is the list:
  • Passport
  • Laptop, iPhone, cell phone (my lifelines and I promised Cro bloggers I will send live pics)
  • My moleskine (it always make's an appearance - show off!)
  • Longchamp shopper bag (practical and familiar - I carry it every day)
  • Jean shirt - cause it goes with everything and it can act as a jacket on nice weather

  • My black leather high waisted mini skirt (if who ever of my friends I borrowed it to responds to my facebook plead to return it by Sunday! Thanks in advance!)
  • Leggings and socks because starting today is officially Fall

  • A pair of Oxfords to wear with socks
  • Classic Chucks - because they are always IN and great to run around and explore Vintage shops in
  • Skinny black jeans and a green plaid button up


  • My gray wool fedora hat
  • Couple of scarves

  • A pair of rockerish boots in black leather
  • A perfect dress (nude with lacy back) for after party

  • A pair of fierce heels because fierce is my middle name :)

  • ...and finally..some make up and polish to close the deal!










                     Photobucket


 “A journey is like marriage. 
The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment