Tuesday 26 October 2010

Lets bow to the bow tie ladies & gentlemen!




As I promised to the less fabulous gender, to make you a bit more fabulous, I will post one male post a week. 


Lets call this one a unisex post. :) Since I worked in Rugby RL I am in love with bow tie, as I was shown how it can be worn with so many different looks and make it more preppy/edgy or scholastic. 


I love wearing a bow tie with a white button up, black pencil skirt, yellow cardigan and some fierce heels and when I want to look really sharp, I add red lipstick and school teacher frames. Ouu yea :) You can also wear it as a necklace! Get inspired! Bow timeee!








So lets first teach you how to put one on (if visuals bellow don't help you,check out the video tutorial on the right :)



You are not a preppy type? No problem...Now, lets see how its done - street way! ;)








Or gentleman way or baby way....



Come on you all! Bust into your grandpa's closet & wear it your way!
Show me what you got by posting your photos on La Passion pour la fashion facebook wall!

Xoxo darlings!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think bow ties are great on men, but never thought about wearing one myself. I love all these looks though, so I'll probably give it a try. Adore those leather/studded ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them as well, got crazy about them working for Ralph Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete