Monday 4 October 2010

The perfect man




I thought I had him,
Had him and let him go,
The truth is,
I haven't even met him yet,
so how could I know?

I could only imagine,
who he might be,
But will I ever meet him,
that we will see.

He sure is not a quitter,
that I know for sure,
I used to date one of those,
He is now in the past,
and past is right where he belongs.

He used to be kind,
But got lost on the way,
He used to know how to love,
Now he only loves his cash.

My man knows who he wants,
And That Who is Me,
he knows me and he cares,
no matter the challenges,
he is brave and he dares.

He cares to show me he's here for me,
He cares about me and it shows,
He is here when I need him,
What more can I ask for?

Money and success come easy to competent,
That's the fact that I know,
True Love is what you fight for
its something that you earn,
So once you have it....

Be thankful, take a risk,
cherish it,
and never let it go!




Photobucket
                                                                  

5 comments:

  1. Hello , I came to your blog as suggested from the “H&M Competition” .Hope you share the video if you win. And here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.


    Moreover I'm inviting you to enter the GOD SAVE McQUEEN Shirt GIVEAWAY I'm having on my blog. ENTER HERE and Good Luck
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/10/fendi-giveaway-winner-and-invitation-to.html
    --
    Find Dolls Factory on

    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bittersweet...keep the faith.

    Best,
    TRS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...I do get in those moods ;)
    xoxo

    La Kat

    ReplyDelete