Saturday 4 December 2010

Puppy love by Di canine couture






I was recently contacted by a lovely lady called Divya Karamchedu. Divya is a recent Parsons graduate and other then her obvious designing talent she has a charity cause which is close to her heart. Her passion about the cause was really inspiring for me, expecially now when in the light of recent economy downturns people often turn to basic survival expenses and worries. 
So it is really refreshing and hopefull to see that there is still sentiment for fighting causes we believe in for creatures and people we love utilizing our education, income and free time.


Divya has lost her puppy Ruby to cancer and in remembrance she started a pet apparel brand - Di Canine Couture.


 Di. couture pledges to donate $5 of every purchase made to SPCA and other Animal rescue organizations. Every piece of puppy clothes is hand made using luxurious fabrics, finest beading and all out couture finishing. 





Bellow you can see some more of Divya's work. Please join Di Canine Couture facebook fan page.


Enjoy lovelies! Good luck with your cause Divya!











I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands.  
When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; 
then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, 
but I never say naught thereat.  
For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, 
but never a friend like that.  

~W. Dayton Wedgefarth~


Photobucket

2 comments: