Wednesday 22 December 2010

My kind of Christmas!




Why my girlfriends are making their fourth or fifth kind of Christmas cakes (and making me feel like a true cake baking Grinch), I am packing my chic lit and fashion history books into boxes for my second move this year, drinking my first cup of coffee today,eating a small piece of Petit Palace cake and listening to Bruno Mars.


  My friend Iva is coming (after she makes another cake) to help me with packing. Until then...Let me share with you inspiratations for Christmas celebration my way & the way I celebrate it.


Decorate your Fab Xmass tree...




Spend some good quality time with family & friends....




Try some of the cakes everyone is making ;)






Finally get some sleep...




Read a new book....




Have a stressles New Year...




Decorate my new apartment...






This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!


D.M. Dellinger



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment