Sunday 19 December 2010

Party dresses by Max Azria for Hervé Léger




With this post I am starting my Pre-Fall 2011. season review. I have seen all of the shows and now I will need some time to figure out how I feel about the collections. ;)


One of the collections stood out for me, as we all know resort and pre-season collections are indeed becoming more and more significant not only due to emergance of new economies but also somewhat due to climate changes.


There is nothing more flattering (for perfect women's body) then Herve Leger bandage dresses spiced up with floral prints and even hand beading by Max Azria. 


The color palet and lenght were not to diverse ranging from mini to knee lenght, colors ranging from gorgeous military green which caught my eye to powdery pink. 
While the breading space is totally limited, with some dresses being accessoried with a shinny belt - overal collection is a safe sell to Leger's faitfull perfect body following ;)


Ahh, sexyyyy!...dear Santa please get me one of these!!!








Hit the gym ladies! :)

The future of fashion is six month.

~Karl Lagerfeld~

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Predivne su! Rijetko se desi mi se se svidi, ali ove su me ostavile bez teksta!

    ReplyDelete