Tuesday 20 December 2011

I wish....




Since I was a child, I knew what I wanted. 
I was not good in planning how to get to it as I can't keep my focus on one thing for a long time, but I always mutlitask. Most of the times I would improvise and I do most things last minute (which I would like to change) but I always know exactly what I want and I achieve it sooner or later.

My family used to call my plans and drawings “rich imagination” or “dreaming” but recent discovery of my “map of life” which I drew when I was 14 and theatrically and romantically burned a bit at the ends to make it look more vintage.


Finding this forgotten map in my room surprised my family quite a bit, every single point of this map was very precisely completed, from my life and studies in US, my basketball career, my choice of a certain type of men for boyfriends (tall menJ ), career focus on fashion and working in big company afterwards.

So…I decided to use this post as my "grown up map", as there is obviously some truth in the fact that you accomplish things easier when you put them down in writing (I am the living proof as it seems :)).

Just to explain...I am not making a to do list here…God knows I have to many of those. I am meerly writing this as an inspiration board and as a draft of my plans for the next couple of holiday days ahead with an overal guidelines for what I would like next year to look like for me. I hope you will to find it inspirational or at least calming :)

I wish…
....for a stress free,work free Christmas dinner with my family.


“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.”
 Anthony Brandt


...I wish to spend more time and give more of my undivided attention to my attention craving and human childlike acting dog Papi…


“My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet.“
Edith Wharton

I wish to continue to grow and learn doing the job I love every day, exploring my interests in fashion through my blog & my column while learning to be more patient and open with people and slowing down a bit now and then…just to be at peace for a while and clear my thoughts here and there...


“It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence that we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to us, as it stands knocking on the doorsteps of our hearts.”
K.T. Jong

I wish everything goes well and we welcome the first baby in our family in about 8 months from now (no its not me but I like the suitcase)...


“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten,
and the future worth living for…”

I wish to have a great relaxing fashion crisis free first New Years evening with no special expectations with my boyfriend.


"We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
Edith Lovejoy Pierce

I wish no one would ask me again why do I do it or if it’s hard…cause they just don’t understand…yes I am sure, yes I like it and I choose it to do it my way...


“Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.”

Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Pozitivan i inspirirajuć post:) Nadam se da ćeš se vratiti na njega nakon nekog vremena i shvatiti da ti se sve ostvarilo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti draga na lijepom komentaru i lijepim željama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divno. Pijem čaj i razmišljam o tekstu, o sebi i svojim promašenim željama i odlukama. . . Nadam se da će ti se sve želje ispuniti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. prekrasne su mi ove tvoje sličice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila - hvala na lijepom komentaru i komplimentu. Zapamti, nema promasenih odluka, samo lekcija koje smo naucili :)A za zelje nikada nije kasno, uvijek ih stignes ostvariti. Probaj ih zapisati i stavi si ih pored ekrana da ih svaki dan vidis. POmaze, vjeruj mi ;)

    ReplyDelete