Sunday 4 December 2011

Día uno: Chocolates, Starbucks & love



Agatha Louis de la Prada @ El Corte Ingles Christmas store window

Sitting in the plane from Prague to Madrid those two hours 20 minutes seemed like an eternity. I kept asking a flight attendant – are we there yet? Like the kid on a road trip with the family. I just couldn’t wait to finally see my boyfriend. I walked so fast to luggage check that the other people from my flight made a passage for me in the crowd probably a bit scared of my military stamping in my heels, I picked up a luggage in a second, fixed my lip-gloss and ran out and..Mwaaa mwaaa….Ante was not there yet as I was obviously too fast. In few minutes he appeared, he said he missed the exit to airport twice out of excitement.

\
He was wearing a green and black sweat suit combo, his favorite, with his signature messy hair and in the car there were 88 chocolates waiting for me together with a Christmas star flower, he didn’t know the flower was related to Christmas but he said the store didn’t have regular flowers J LOL

Most of the next day I was sleeping, cooking, kissing, shopping , ending the day with getting the fabulous (as Ante calls it Heidi) warm, soft and cozy sweater made out of 100% wool and gorgeous Lamb skin leather jacket @ Zara (Spain’s signature brand). There is one more piece I am looking to get while I am here – new black motorcycle boots.


I found myself shopping quite carefully and conservatively as the economy is becoming so unpredictable lately, nothing is sure – employment, pay, living expenses are rising, so I am thinking twice while picking up a piece to purchase focusing on price per wear ratio, quality of making and quality of fabrication rather the brand name which we all know doesn’t always stand for quality. In that regards, I am proud of myself knowing that the Xmass decor and discount together with stores packed with people manically shopping does not affect me much. I take more pleasure in observing gorgeous Chistmas store windows and sipping on Starbucks peppermint mocha.

I’m excited to see YSL Retrospective exhibition today before my boyfriend’s basketball game. This will be the topic of my tomorrows post. Xoxo from Madrid lovelies!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing! Glado you like Madrid ;-)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Puchi! :) I love Madrid & adore my BF hihi, as cheesy as it sounds it is the truth. I went to YSL Retrospective yesterday and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete