Thursday 29 December 2011

Maxi trend.


Extra magazine Croatia editorial.
photos by Goran Matijašec. Model: Helena Šopar.
 Dresses: Lei Lou by Alex Dojčinović

As I have promised yesterday, I am continuing my holiday wear posts with my favorite model of the dress, the maxi dress. My favorite maxi dress this year was Zigman’s sequins maxi dress with open back which I have showed in this post of my Christmas recommendations.

 I made a selection of Croatian and international designer maxi day to night dresses, choosing Lei Lou by Alex Dojčinović who trully triumfed with dazzzling wearable collections she presented in the past year, big brand comercial cooperations and vast numer of celebrities appearing wearing her dresses in numerous media events confirms that she designs clothign for women of different sizes, ages and income levels. 

Maxi for the day.
I would recommend wearing these amazingly comfortable Lei Lou maxies during the winter work day or weekend with short leather jacket, biker boots and a thick woolen scarf or with a thin belt and high heel boots with a comfy coat for the more dressy look. The price for these lovely dresses is 1500 HRK or 200 Euros while the belt goes for 500 HRK or 66 Euros.
Extra magazine Croatia editorial.
photos by Goran Matijašec. Model: Helena Šopar.
 Dresses: Lei Lou by Alex Dojčinović
Maxi for the evening.
For the evening, there is a lovely selection of black and cooper colored sequin tube maxi's which can be worn with or without belt. The price of these gorgeous dresses is 2000 HRK or 266 Euros.
Photobucket

2 comments: