Wednesday 11 July 2012

Colors of Summer



Every Summer for a while now I write a post about new Summer styles or key items I love and wear. Naturally, I never follow all the trends, rarely any, I select a couple of items per season which suit my body form and play with different colors, patterns and new accessories. This Summer I love bright color maxi dresses and skirts (these styles are my closet staple year around but fabrication and color vary), my favorite are neon yellow and pink.





Also, I try to decorate my home with fresh seasonal flowers, fruits and light Summer sweets, as all of this bring special touch and positive vibe to Summer time, be it at the city or closer to the sea. Try it lovelies, trust me it will work :)



Usually I am not very fond of nail art or multi-colored nails, but this Technic of "grading" I love, both for nails and lips. First I saw it on the last fashion weeks runway shows and now on couple of blogs, I tried it myself and indeed it looks lovely, especially in combo with jeans short, bikini, solid bright color summer dresses, naturally tanned skin and lots and lots of sunshine ! :) For my now very long dark hair, I choose mostly different kinds of braids, or I simply put my hair down after I held it in a braid over night - that gives it that soft Summer curl. 




Would you dare to wear these Summer brights on your lips, nails and body? I dare you! :)

p.s. Don't forget, always have water with you and wear a sun block day and night to keep your skin younger longer! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment