Sunday 8 July 2012

My week in a review...



Last 10 days or so I was slacking with posting regularly due to busy work schedule which I tried to balance with couple of days of vacation and finally spending some time with my boyfriend. I had a lovely press event planned for one of my companies brands last Wednesday in the gorgeously luxurious Radisson Blu Resort & Spa in Dubrovnik, so I used the weekend before that to spend time visiting my boyfriend and his parents who also live in Dubrovnik.


On Saturday we went to the amazing island of Lapad, where we were swimming in the lake at the very centar of the island, had amazing Mojitos on the beach and spend our time at the island surrounded by gorgeous peacocks. 



Naturally, I used the opportunity when my boyfriend was working out to ask his mum to show me his childhood photos. Wasn't "she" cute? ;)


Late at Wednesday night I got back to Zagreb to work, so I had to calm down my after mini-vacation depression with some lovely neon nail polish I got in H&M Madrid a month ago when visiting my boyfriend at the end of his play season. So, this was marked as neon Thursday. ;)


On Friday I naturally had to catch up with pilled up email on my blog email account as well as on the work one so I worked late but also had to catch up with cleaning after arriving back to my apartment so I did a little valet cleaning and emptied my change to fill up my Shoe fund (yes my boyfriend has one to, his sneakers collection is almost as vast as my heels collection).


After my Spanish class on Friday evening I was dead tired but still had to work on preparing games and decorations for my sister baby shower (she is pregnant and due beginning of August with little boy who's name will be Lovro). This is the Pampers cake I made for her.


After fun baby shower my mum used the opportunity when I was visiting her (shower was held at her house) to pile me up with cooked meals, cakes, fruits and vegetables from her garden to feed a small army. :) She is especially proud of her spices and berries.



Today, Sunday I planned as a relaxing day so I invited my friends Iva and Ljiljana for coffe and cake, I also managed to do a small shopping and to color my nails with H&M's "Blue my Mind" shade of blue for next work new work week adventure. :)


How was your week lovelies?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Divne slike, predivno,oduševila me Pampers torta!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Minela :) Moja prva torta od pelena ;)

      Delete