Tuesday 29 March 2011

Be jeweled.




How do you pick your jewelry darlings?

I got to thinking about it the other day in hospital, as I was playing with the Kabala bracelet on my wrist which I recently got from a dear friend from Egypt. What does it mean to you? Is it emotional and religious? Does it vary season to season? What is the purpose of wearing it?



For me, jewelry tells the story about the person, just like tattoos or scars it gives you a bit of a background or deeper understanding about the person wearing it. It is definitely emotional, brings back some memories and it is cherished more than trendy clothes we change each season. 


With all this in mind, I was inspired to collect and show you the pieces that motivate and inspire me personally – I  expecially adore costume jewelry and every piece of jewelry in my  jewelry box (es) has its own story. 
Why stop at wearing rings, bracelets and necklaces – how about wearing an ear piece or fully dress in piece of  a jewelry…no need to name it... just wear it!


Enjoy lovelies!

"The most precious jewels are not made of stone, 
but of flesh."
~Robert Ludlum~








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love jewelry! Feel nude without it, lol :)
    Xoxo, K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love... especially the bright colored ones! great :)

    ReplyDelete