Monday 21 March 2011

So many hats and only one head!






There is no piece of accessory that can give a girl such an instant glam as a proper hat or a head wrap!

I absolutely adore wearing hats and the whole process of picking a summer straw hat, storing the winter hats each into its own box or wrapping a head wrap on a random day for a coffee date, talking about element of surprise in sometimes fashion wise to safe Zagreb.

Here is a selection of my favorite pieces.



 I will be soon posting pics of my most recent head cover purchases ;) I hope you get inspired and try to wear one yourself! Heads will be turning!

Enjoy lovelies!




"Wearing a hat is like having a baby or a puppy; everyone stops to coo and talk about it." ~Louise Green~
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You know I was just watching something on The View the other day where Barbara Walters was in London with a well-known millier (sp?) and there really is something striking about someone who wears a hat. Have fun picking out one.

    Also, thank you very much for your kind comment yesterday regarding the blog and the redesign. I do appreciate your feedback and it means so much when readers take the time.

    Have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete