Tuesday 1 March 2011

I SPY: Cannes.




Last week was quit hectic for me - just how I like it! :) My journey started in Budapest working and finished 6 days later in Cannes, France. Lead by my life strategy: Work is fun and fun is fun, I met some amazing and very inspiring people from all over the Europe like Marie Claire editor in chief and Glamour magazine beauty editor from Hungary and collected wonderful experiences I can share with you in next couple of post. Ouu, yea, and I got sick, but by now you know my hyper nature so you know that a fever can't hold me down. :)

We stayed at amazing historic Carlton hotel, located on the famous Croisette Avenue, close to the Cannes Palais des Festivals. This hotel is visited by numerous celebs during the film festival, some of which have their own Suites. Many have left thank you notes to thank the Carlton on hospitality. :)




I've noticed some cool rides...(none noticed in pink so not to impressive).




As you already know, Cannes is a home of a famous film festival; so naturally, many fabulous fashion brands have their stores there. I loved Hermes and Chanel accessories window merchandising for upcoming season.



What really gives me a feel of the city is the street art, being spoiled with what I was seeing in the City daily, I was not hoping for much, but in Cannes - the city which lives and breads film art - street artists displayed nothing else but the pulse od the Cannes glamorous heart. :)



Lastly....I visited a perfume museum nearby surrounded with wonderful orange tree garden story of which I will tell you in my next post...

"Security is mostly a superstition. 
It does not exist in nature.
 Life is either a grand adventure or nothing ...." 

Helen Keller


Photobucket

1 comment: