Saturday 12 March 2011

Za za zoom - Diva's in the room!



Rushing after work yesterday to touch up on my fab before Friday fun day party night in my brand new Lei Lou dress, and to get a hairdo at my favorite hairstylists (which never happened) I ran into numerous opticals: I ripped my pantyhose with the fabulous Lei Lou ring, hit some ladies car exiting the parking lot and now need to pay a pair of shoes worth of repair on her car, I forgot to close all of the windows in my apartment and broke a nail.


After seeing one piece from new Lei Lou collection few weeks ago at her showroom I was super excited to see the whole story on the runway. Everything was perfect: hair, makeup, girls attitudes and of course - the looks Alex put together.


Last night Lei Lou girl was a rockish lady, confident but gentle and feminine business women rushing from work to Friday fun day, sexy librarian, gentle ballerina and a classy socialite all in one. Her look demanded attention; her look was confident yet mysterious and vintage yet modern. 

Bravo Alex!
You did it again!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you should work on your english if you're gonna write in english. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your constructive and "brave" comment anonymous, are you fishing for a job as a blog editor or I have hurt you with my Fashion.hr Industrija review? Next time be fair enough to sign your name. Judging by your attitude I believe I write in English better then you do on your own language.Don't hate. Congratulate.

    ReplyDelete