Wednesday 31 August 2011

“BE HAPPY” jewelry collection





Couple of weeks ago I posted an interview I did with a dear friend and Bosnian jewelry designer Armina Fazlić. 

This time I decided to show you her first capsule jewery collection named “BE HAPPY” -  each jewelry piece is photographed next to the photo of what inspired its creation : the bright orange color, gorgeous fashion editorial, passionate deep color purple or just cheerful summer feel.

My favorite piece is the one in the post head image but I really love them all with special tendencies towards pearls, lace, satin ribbons and color purple.
Which one do you like the best?

Contact Armina via her blog Black&White Heaven and order your favorite, unique and very affordable piece right away! Some are already sold out! There are no two of the same J

Enjoy lovelies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment