Sunday 21 August 2011

Welcome to Europe Rugby RL!







    Few weeks ago I was making yet another order of Rugby Ralph Lauren clothing from NYC store, trying to find an ex coworker who can despite for not shipping to Croatia rang my credit card and mail my  favorites no matter the shipping costs to Croatia( Thank you Carl & love you for doing it!) .

 While clicking around the page, I saw the announcement – Rugby Ralph Lauren store finally opening in Europe, more precisely in Covent Garden London on August 27th!

      Rugby Ralph Lauren was launched back in 2004. and it managed to translate Ralph Lauren’s legacy of authentic prep clothing into eclectic, edgy, stylish and hip collection appealing to young people. What I like the most about Rugby is ability for customization of its basic pieces, timeliness and great quality of making,  absolute personalization in style and branding as well as its unique vintage appeal which is flirting with Ralph’s rich historic heritage giving young gals and gents looks effortless and sexy downtown vibe.

 God damn I thought, I wish they did this expansion while I still worked there! Then I checked my schedule and realized this store opening is falling couple of weeks before I am traveling to London Fashion Week – looks like I will be leaving my September’s paycheck in Rugby store in London!  I am sure that the store will be marvelously merchandised knowing the creative capacities of the creative team working on it! ;)

Soon I will be posting my recommendations to style fall collection Rugby looks as well as the report from London store visit in September! I am so excited about this! Stay tuned lovelies!

Bellow are some photos of the looks from upcoming Fall collection all taken from Rugby RL site. Please follow Rugby team via Facebook & Twitter for the latest updates and fabulus style advice.










“My goal in design is to achieve the best reality imaginable. I believe in design that has integrity, design that lasts, and whatever it is, it must be part of the lifestyle and become more personal with time.”
~Ralph Lauren~



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am THRILLED that RL Rugby is coming to London, and this has just excited me even more. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Andrea! Thank you for your comment.
    Maybe I see you there in September ;)
    It's cheaper for me to fly to London to shop then to NY, although I am sure I will find the excuse to continue to go to the City at least once aa year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planiram jedan zimsko/proljetni izlet u London u shopping i evo je info zbog koje te ljubim!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala draga :) Vjeruj mi neces pozaliti. Sve sto imam od Ralpha a to je vise od pola ormara jos uvijek super izgleda, kvaliteta je kvaliteta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous campaign, great post :).

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Helen :)
    I cannot say I am fully objective as this brand is very close to my heart due to marvelous people I work with there, that is always the greatest treasure - the people behind the brand.

    La Kat
    www.lapassionpourlafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boje su odlične, i fotke isto.

    Odličan blog, lajkala na fejsu. :)

    Želiš se pratiti međusobno?^-^


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. nemam ništa njihovo jer nam nisu dostupni u ovim krajevima. stvoreni su za mlade poslovne ljude, ona fina klasika, ja bih ju nazvala engleska klasika.
    editorijal/reklame su im predivne!!

    ReplyDelete