Friday 5 August 2011

Show your bow!


      
Since you, my lovely readers have shown and continue to show interest for my “Bow to the bow ladies & gentleman” post which was a motivational post showing the way a gentleman could rock the bow, I was inspired to write another, this time lady focused bow post, since the pretty little top of each present knot remains in style, season in and season out.

Let’s see in which ways ladies can rock the bow depending your personal style and level of your bow-love. Wear it your way lovelies! J














How do you wear your bow lovelies?



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really never tried to wear a bow, except on my purse...but, this post sure did inspire me to try it some other way;)

    Thank you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Black & White Heaven,
    There are also bow shoe clips I will write about soon ;) Stay tuned!

    La Kat

    ReplyDelete