Monday 1 August 2011

High fashion editorial live!






Copyrights for all animated photos belong to Jamie
„Coco takes Manhattan“, Coco Rocha shot by Jamie Beck
Gown by Oscar de la Renta

Jamie Beck and her fiancé Kevin create these amazing animated gif photographs which they call „cinemagraphs“- more than a photo, but not quite a video. I truly believe that this art form is the future of photography.
 
Although I know for some these kind of images might seem a bit creepy but for me especially because taken in NYC where I lived and worked for a while are quit emotional and personal for me. I can almost feel the breeze of the subway train passing through the subway stop, and can feel the emotion behind the moving eyes of the model on the photographs. This art form truly does evoke more emotion then the classic static photo to me, without having the tone and the voice of the actual video.

How do you feel about animated fashion photography lovelies?











      ...and one of my favorites at the end... Yvan hunting, great photo darlin' ;)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing pictures! Coco Rocha is simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angelique!
    I am addicted to gifs & adore Coco Rocha as well.

    ReplyDelete